Flights From New York to Cancun
Travel to your dream destination: Flights from New York to Cancun
There are very things in life that comes closer to traveling to your dream destination. Nothing gives a person the sense of fulfilment as a successful trip. This is the reason why explorers in the early centuries were seen as mystic figures. They had the heart to sail without a map, without a destination. Thanks to brilliant minds who came up with new and swifter ways to travel, now we can all become little explorers in our own ways. All you have to do is go online, look for flights, make your payments and there you have it, your own adventure. With every human comes a different destination. If you have Cancun in your bucket list, you are in luck because we have all the information you need on flights from New York to Cancun.
Cancun is popular as a spring break destination but there is so much more to Cancun then just beaches and resorts. Cancun is a popular city in Southeast Mexico located on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. Cancun is Mexico’s easternmost points and one of the most popular destinations in Mexico.
Before moving forward let’s have a look at the COVID induced restrictions in Mexico.
A brief idea of COVID-19 restrictions and Travel Advisories issued by the government of Mexico
Make your trip Easier, if you are moving from New York to Cancun
- Mexico has confirmed 1,957,889 COVID-19 cases as last updated on February10 ,2021.
- Airlines and International Airports in Mexico are offering on-site COVID-19 testing as a last resort. This is not the case with all airlines and airports though, so it is advised to confirm with your carrier before boarding.
- Mexico has restricted entry of all travelers arriving from or have passed through China, Iran, UK, Ireland, Brazil, South Africa and most European countries in last 14 days of their arrival to Mexico. Exemptions may be granted on an extremely limited basis and in special cases.
- All travelers are to show negative COVID-19 viral or antigen test result issued 72 hours prior to their departure. Waivers may be granted in special circumstances.
- US citizens or permanent citizens arriving from UK must show negative COVID-19 viral or antigen test result issued 72 hours prior to their departure. They are also to take test 3-5 days after their travel and to self-quarantine themselves for 7 days after their travel to high -risk countries.
- For US and Mexican citizens who did not get tested must practice 10 days quarantine after their travel to high-risk countries.
- For more information and Frequently Asked Questions, visit the CDC website.
Flights Information for Flights from New York to Cancun
New York to Cancun is one of the most popular routes for airlines. Keeping this demand in mind, all major airlines that operates direct scheduled flights for New York to Cancun. There are 208 Flights from New York to Cancun that are operated per week. However due to COVID-19 all airlines have made changes in the flight schedules. Please confirm the status of your flight with the respective airline. The airlines that are really popular for Flights from New York to Cancun are Jet Blue, Aero Mexico, Air France, Korean Air, American Airlines, Delta, Emirates, Frontier, KLM, United, Viva Aerobus and Volaris.
Flights & Routes Information for flights from New York to Cancun –
- Origin Airport – John F Kennedy International Airport
- Destination Airport – Cancun International Airport
- Time Difference: There is -1hour difference between New York and Cancun
- Cheap Month to Fly:August
- Most Expensive Month to fly: December
- Total Distance: 1558 miles
- Travel duration: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Most popular airlines: Jet Blue
City where dreams are made of–New York
Its not just JayZ, we all are obsessed with New York and the dreams that this city harbours. It’s the city that never sleeps. It is no wonder that New York is titled as the cultural capital of United States. The streets look like fashion runway and the residential areas look like they have come out a modern fairy tale. The city exudes youthful aura. The city is a site to behold. From architectural marvels such as Grand Central Terminal, Trinity Church and St. Patrick’s Cathedral to impeccable green. The city is a concrete jungle but that does not take away from its beauty. The neon signs in Times Square will put a spell on you. Some of the most famous vegan restaurants are in Times Square.
About John F Kennedy International Airport –
John F. Kennedy (JFK) is one of busiest airports not only in New York but in all of USA. The airport serves New York City and its surrounding metropolitan areas. JFK is the busiest air passenger gateway in North America. The airport is situated in Queens, New York City.
New York John F Kennedy International Airport
Queens, NY 11430, United States
Newark Liberty International: (973) 961-6000
John F. Kennedy International: (718) 244-4444
Paradise for Adrenaline junkies- Cancun
Cancun shows people how to have fun in the trues form of the word. It is Mexico’s ultimate party town. A decade ago, people associated the motto “Spring Break Forever” to Cancun. The city has luxurious resorts for families to relax and spend time together. For solo travellers or for people who are in it for the fun, Cancun has some of the best clubs in Mexico. Places like the club, Coco Bongo, The City have vibrant night life. When you have partied for an entire town, the golden beaches and sapphire blue water will be there to welcome you. If this doesn’t get you excited to book flights from New York to Cancun, we don’t know what will.
About Cancun International Airport –
Cancun airport is Latin America’s third and Mexico’s second busiest airport. The airport is located in Cancun, Quintana Roo along the Caribbean Coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. The airport has four terminals, all of them working efficiently. For commuting from the airport, a lot of Car Rental companies have their stations at the airport.
Cancun International Airport
Carretera Cancun- Chetumal KM22
75220 Cancun, Quintana Roo
Cancun International Airport: +52 998 848 7200